Monday, March 23, 2015

Intelligence December 2018

The mirror test, what nosotros know close dogs, too some Christmas videos... the latest newsletter from .


 the latest newsletter from   News Dec 2018



By Zazie Todd, PhD

Some of my favourites from around the spider web this month


"“There are researchers who, it seems, exercise non desire fish to move included inwards this cloak-and-dagger club,” he said. “Because too thence that way that the [primates] are non thence particular anymore.”" A ‘self-aware’ fish raises doubts close a cognitive test past times Elizabeth Preston

“A piece agone I saw a domestic dog preparation bespeak that recommended that someone seat a stupor neckband on their puppy too and thence concur downward the stupor button…” book social club page, which is where you'll discovery to a greater extent than information including how to join.


Support


If yous dear too discovery it a useful resource, did yous know yous tin strength out support me on Ko-fi?

Ko-fi is similar a tip jounce that lets yous purchase a java for creators whose operate yous like.

This calendar month I’d similar to country a particular give thank yous you to Canine Kismet, Sandy too Connor, Kim Tudor, too an anonymous mortal for their support. It is really much appreciated!


Here at


Last month, Do You Believe inwards Dog? had an amazing stimulate to role canine scientific discipline to instruct girls interested inwards studying science. I was honoured to move i of the women they chose to include. In example yous did non come across it yet, move certain to banking enterprise fit out their post service close how women are thriving inwards canine science. I wrote close their stimulate at Psychology Today, encouraging girls to move scientists amongst a girl’s best friend.

Also over at Psychology Today, I wrote close a written report of whether dogs tin strength out exercise connections for people amongst intellectual disabilities who alive inwards supported housing (short answer, yes).

Here on the blog, I wrote close the Five Freedoms too what they hateful to yous every bit a pet owner. I covered a fascinating written report close whether dogs, cats or humans brand the best slumber partner (and I’ve loved all the photos too stories you’ve shared amongst me close where your pets sleep).

And my most recent post service looks at why yous should non punish your domestic dog for peeing inwards the house.

Apart from that, I convey been working on some other circular of edits for my book. It volition continue me busy over the vacation season!


Zazie Todd, PhD, is the writer of Wag: The Science of Making Your Dog Happy the latest newsletter from   News Dec 2018. She is the founder of the pop spider web log , where she writes close everything from preparation methods to the human-canine relationship. She likewise writes a column for Psychology Today too has received the prestigious Captain Haggerty Award for Best Training Article inwards 2017. Todd lives inwards Maple Ridge, BC, amongst her husband, i dog, too 2 cats.

Useful links:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. As an Etsy affiliate, I earn from qualifying Etsy purchases.

No comments:

Post a Comment